Now this may shock you a little - Gameloft (yes) has just released their new Farmville clone game called Green Farm to the Android Market for FREE! I find it strange for Gameloft, a company that develops high profile games such as the Asphalt series to release a game like this in the Android Market. Here are the features of Green Farm:
- ADDICTIVE: Get hooked on farm life as you raise crops, trees & livestock.
- UNIQUE: Earn coins to buy a variety of seeds, animals and buildings.
- AWESOME: Make juice & cheese, or develop specialties like carpentry.
- NEW: The fun never ends thanks to frequent updates!
- And MORE: Customize your avatar, take on missions & utilize tractors, robots and more.
Unfortunately, Green Farm is not compatible with my Nexus One nor my EEE Pad Transformer and is only compatible with a subset of Android devices. You can head on over to the Android Market link below to grab Green Farm and see if your device is compatible with the game or otherwise:
- Green Farm - Android Market