Here's yet another update to Adobe's flash player which brings in some new improvements along with the standard security and bug fixes to the flash player. Its important to update your flash player often as there are numerous security and bug fixes in almost every version of flash player that has been updated so far. Here's a small list of changes in this release:
- Enabled NEON optimizations for OMAP4 (Cortex A-9) based devices.
- Corrected an issue on the Samsung Galaxy S where H.264 video at resolutions of 720p and below was not displayed.
- Fixed an issue where app packaging would fail for Android Apps using Flash Player in WebView that set android:hardwareAcceleration to True in their AndroidManifest.xml.
- Fixed a crash on the HTC EVO that some users encountered with specific video.
- Fixed an issue that caused video frames to stop rendering on long streaming videos (> 1 hour) on some Motorola devices.
- Fixed an issue where touch events were getting delayed with Kongregate.com games.
- Fixed an issue where games on Kongregate.com freeze when users exit from Full-Screen mode.
Its good to see Adobe on top of things every month with an update every now and then to fix potential security loopholes and bugs in the Flash Player. Head on over to the links below to grab the latest Adobe Flash Player and also a link to the full release log: