Gameloft has revealed the latest installment of their Modern Combat series with the announcement of the upcoming Modern Combat 3: Fallen Nations. Let me tell you this - the visuals on this game is stunning and it is set to compete with the likes of UNREAL and RAGE engine games. Never have I seen an FPS game with such stunning visuals that would be running on Android devices.
- An intense 13-mission campaign with immersive cinematics and memorable moments.
- A frantic multiplayer with up to 12 players, 6 maps and 6 different modes.
- An addictive ranking system with more than 90 experience ranks.
- High-tech modern weaponry with modifications and attachments.
- Next-gen high quality visuals that will compete with the RAGE and UNREAL engines.
The game is expected to be released by "fall" and that would be very soon. For now you can only salivate on the trailer that Gameloft has released: