Remember that game Marbians? Well if you don't, let me recap - Marbians is a physics based marbles game where players will send Marbians careening off walls and around obstacles to collect moon rocks, rack up points and bonuses, and reach their UFO homes. Sounds wacky right? The developers Nordisk Film Interactive have just updated the game and with that they've added even more free levels to the game and also fixed some bugs. Here's the full changelog:
- Changed the amount of available levels in Box 1 from 8 to 16.
- Added link to the "The Marbians - Full Game" on the AndroidMarket.
- Added "Free" to the Game Icon.
- Added Graphic support for Android tablets.
- Fixed Offline issue for InAppPurchase.
- Fixed Facebook log in issue if you have both Free and Paid version of the Marbians.
- Fixed minor bugs.
- Fixed a bug in level 3-10.
Marbians is available for download at the Android Market for FREE for the lite version which contains 16 levels and the full version which contains over 72 wacky levels and costs a cheap $1.16 to buy. So head on over to the links below to grab your choice of lite or full version of marbians and start rolling them!
The Marbians (FREE) - Android Market
The Marbians ($1.16) - Android Market