If you're a big fan of Evernote, you'll be pleased to know that the app has been updated with a new skitch integration support so you can basically skitch directly from Evernote which requires you to get the Skitch app (for free). Another important addition to this new version is the ability to perform an offline search. Now you can search through your notes even without a network connection unlike the previous versions of Evernote which requires you to have an active connection in order to perform the search.
Full changelog as follows:
- Use Skitch with Evernote!
- Launch a blank Skitch canvas from inside Evernote, then save your sketch into Evernote
- Tap on an image in Evernote, send it into Skitch, annotate it, then save it back into Evernote
- Search through notes stored on the device even without a network connection
- Open images in Slideshow View
- Move notes between notebooks
- Save files attached to notes to your SD card
- Shared Notebook invitations that arrive in email open in the Evernote app
Head on over to the Android Market link below to grab the updated version of Evernote and start Skitching!
Evernote (FREE) - Android Market