Remember that Wild West themed tower defense game called Guns 'N' Glory? The one where you hear your troops shouting "yeeeeeehawwwww"? Handygames has just released the successor to the original Guns 'N' Glory with the new Guns 'N' Glory WW2 - a World War 2 Themed tower defense game with great graphics and gameplay to give you hours and hours of enjoyment!
The Game Features:
- Thrilling defence-action strategy during WW2
- Successor to the popular Guns’n’Glory Wild West game
- 2 factions to choose from: US Forces, Axis Germany
- 4 different units to recruit on each side
- 12 challenging maps with 3 different difficulty modes
- RPG-like skill system to upgrade your units
- Powerful items to use for tactical advantages
- Earn Glory Coins and spend them on troop and battlefield improvements
- Earth-shattering explosions and awesome effects
- Pounding battle tunes
The game is optimized for Xperia Play and get this - I just did a quick test on my ASUS EEE Pad Transformer, you can even use the touchpad or mouse to click on the units and move them - just like you would on the touchscreen, but this time it feels like I'm playing the game on a PC! You can even scroll by left click-dragging on the map to scroll around. The support for external devices is just excellent. Not to mention that the game is absolutely FREE (with ads at the bottom just like the original of course)!
So what are you waiting for? Go grab your bazookas and grenades and start defending your base!
Guns 'N' Glory WWII (FREE) - Android Market