Adobe has just announced 6 full fledged apps for HoneyComb tablets which are basically touch-based desktop-apps that allow you to take your work and be creative on the move. In the past Adobe did release the Photoshop Express to the Android Market for free but it is nowhere near as full featured as the apps below:
- Adobe Photoshop Touch: Transform images freely using core Photoshop features in an app custom-built for tablets.
- Adobe Proto: Create interactive wireframes and prototypes of websites and mobile apps.
- Adobe Ideas: Design virtually anywhere using vectors, layers, and color themes.
- Adobe Debut: Present Creative Suite designs anywhere with confidence, convenience, and complete control.
- Adobe Collage: Capture ideas and concepts by combining images, drawings, and text into conceptual moodboards.
- Adobe Kuler: Create, explore, download, and share color themes that can inspire any design project.
All of the above apps will be released sometime in November and will cost $10 which is the introductory price and are compatible with Adobe's Creative Cloud to allow you to transition your work between your desktop and tablet and vice versa. For more info, check out the link here.