For those of you who hate veggies and are fans of Fruit Ninja, you have to try out this great game that was out for iOS for some time already called Veggie Samurai, an excellent Fruit Ninja clone!
The game graphics are not as good and polished as Fruit Ninja but the game is extremely addictive because you get to make full use of your multi-touch capable phone or tablet (especially on a large 10.1 inch tablet) by slicing the veggies and then dicing them again, until you can't slice anymore!
The game features:
- Samurai Mode - 3 Lives. No time limit. Avoid dropping veggies. Avoid poison vials.
- Hardcore Mode - Only 1 life. No mistakes.
- Harmony Mode - Time based. No poison. No lives. More action. More combos.
- Chaos Mode - All Out veggie smack-down. 3x the pace.
- Sort Mode - Selective slicing. Only the chosen veggie shall pass.
- Match Mode - Frenzied action. Spot the matches. Slice Combos. Use the "Wild Pepper". HUGE combo sizes.
- Training Mode - Free play. No time limit. No hazards.
- Slicing AND Dicing allows you to cut up veggies multiple times (some veggies can be diced a surprising number of times...)
- Watch your score skyrocket as you perform Slice Combos, Multi-Dice Combos, Dice Chains, Pea Killers, Onion Blossoms, and more!
- Score big bonus points with Rare MEGA VEGGIES that can be triggered by figuring out the secret, in-game prerequisites
- Keep your eyes peeled and score big points with the rare bonus veggies!
- Fight for global bragging rights atop the Open Feint Leaderboards
- 32 Achievements and counting… (as if dicing veggies to bits wasn’t enough)
That's a lot of features for a game like this! Even fruit ninja does not have this many modes and fun! The game costs NOTHING - yes it is absolutely FREE (with ads of course). So go ahead, be a great Veggie Samurai!
Veggie Samurai (FREE) - Android Market