Looks like we (and all the other major android sites) have missed this one - Celeris has released the Virtual Pool Mobile game back in late August this year, the Android version of the world's best selling 3D pool simulation back in the heydays. This game is now finally made available for both Android phones and android tablets and plays extremely well on a large tablet.
You can now play pool anywhere you want to on your android device! The game features:
- 9-Ball, 8-Ball, 6-Ball, Straight Pool, 10-Ball and Rotation.
- Easy to Use Interface
- The player interface is intuitive and a snap to use. Aim cue by using your finger to rotate left or right. Shoot by touching the cue, pull back with your finger and flick forward. The faster you move your finger the harder the cue ball is hit.
- Quick Play
- Set up and play your buddies or a computer opponent at any one of 6 different pool rooms. You get to choose! Play pool on a 4x9 championship or 3.5x7 bar table.
- Computer Opponents
- The VP Mobile computer adversaries know how to play pool! The better players can really stroke it, but luckily for you, the poor players are not any better than the sucker at your local bar. There are 128 computer opponents of varying skill levels, so you'll always have somebody to play. Play any skill level of computer opponent, from sucker to pool shark.
- Hit the Road
- Career mode starts you out as a rookie in the Garage. You're not alone, because Curly, the ultimate road player is there to guide you. Work your way through 6 different pool rooms by beating the Room Boss and earning enough cash to travel to the next room. Each room has a different player and table. As you progress in your career the competition gets tougher and tougher and the bets go up! You must beat Curly in the beach house for the big money to complete your career.
The game costs $3.95 to buy and you can check out the video below to see if this game is worth your money and then you can grab it at the Android Market link after the video below:
Virtual Pool ($3.95) - Android Market