Adobe has just officially released six (yes six!) Touch Apps for Android and they are all tablet-only apps naturally. Lets go through them one by one in a simple and short bullet point, highlighting the app itself: You may click on the links to grab them at the Android Market below:
- Transform images with core Photoshop features in an app designed for tablets.
- Combine images, apply professional effects, share results with friends and family through sites like Facebook, and more – all from the convenience of your tablet.
- Adobe Kuler lets you generate color themes that can inspire any design project.
- Adobe Kuler is the most powerful color inspiration tool you’ve seen on a tablet device. Create harmonious color themes that can inspire any project with easy-to-use tools. Explore hundreds of thousands of color themes created by the Kuler community – a vibrant social network of color enthusiasts.
- Adobe Ideas is the digital sketchpad app to create vector drawings anywhere.
- Great ideas show up anywhere. Adobe® Ideas is the essential digital sketchpad app that lets you design almost anywhere using vectors, layers, and color themes. With Adobe Ideas create finished design work ready for production. Or easily access the results for refining in Adobe Illustrator® or Photoshop®.
- Adobe Debut lets you present designs and capture feedback on your tablet.
- Adobe® Debut is the new Adobe Touch App that lets you elegantly present select Adobe Creative Suite® designs to clients and colleagues virtually anywhere with confidence and complete control.
- Adobe Proto lets you create wireframes of websites and apps on your tablet.
- Design interactive wireframes and prototypes for websites and mobile apps with the convenience of simple touch gestures.
- Adobe Collage lets you assemble moodboards combining images, drawings, and text.
- Adobe® Collage lets you capture and refine concepts by combining inspirational images, drawings, text, and files from select Adobe Creative Suite® components into modern, conceptual moodboards. Upload your files to Adobe Creative Cloud* to refine later or share with others.
And there you have it. Each of the apps costs a decent $9.99 to buy and could stack up to almost $60 which is still pretty well priced considering what you can do with these apps on the go. So head on over to the Android Market and grab them and start being creative!