Hot off the release of Homerun Battle 2 on iOS, Com2US looks set to release this new game onto the Android platform with improved stats and better customisation of the characters. You can check out the full list of features to expect in this new game:
- Gender, body structure, skin tone...customize them all!
- Extra stats and skills can be added with interesting styles, clothing, and bats!
- Stadiums with many different concepts
- Dreamy and fantastic stadiums with exciting grand-slams!
- 6 Game Modes:
- Duel: 1-on-1 Match-up Battle
- Survival: Survival Match-up Item Battle
- Mission: Match-up with a maximum of 4 players to Clear Missions
- Burning: Never-ending throws burn through the wind, Swing Blast High
- Arcade: Challenge on Achievements and New Records
- Training: Practice and train to be the all-time Winner
- Community activities on Com2uS Hub. Chats during gameplay!
- Easy rival add functions
In terms of pricing, expect it to be the same freemium model as the first Homerun battle game where you have to pay with real money for some of the customisations in the game. No word on a release date just yet, so stay tuned and watch this space!
Source: Droid Gamers