Here's a new turn-based tactical strategy game for you - Hero Mages by D20Studios. LLC. Hero Mages: is simple to learn compelling fantasy turn-based tactical strategy game
Designed and developed by a single individual driven to share his passion for gaming with the world, Hero Mages is a turn-based tactical strategy fantasy game that blends the best elements of tabletop miniature and collectible card games.
Equipped with a set of dice and a hand of cards representing magical spells, players take turns commanding their party of heroes. With the power to unleash the wrath of the elements, summon heinous creatures, and manipulate the world itself, the player's mage is their ultimate hero as they leverage skill, politics, and luck to eliminate their enemies and emerge victorious!
Built using Adobe Flash and AIR technology, Hero Mages features a seamless cross-platform multiplayer experience for up to 8 players on web browsers, Android, and iOS.
- Cross-Platform Multiplayer: Play free for all, team, and cooperative games with up to 8 players or computer opponents on Android, iOS, PC, and Mac!
- Five campaign missions entertain your sense of fantasy RPG humor and teach you how to play this simple yet compelling game
- Play on any screen! Hero Mages will automatically adapt to fill the screen of your phone, tablet, or computer window. Optimized for the Sony S and Sony P Dual Screen tablets!
- Robust statistics, leaderboards, and custom map editor.
- Diverse characters, abilities, and game types offer limitless opportunities for creative strategies and intense, climatic struggles.
- Rejoin Live Games – Spectate live games or rejoin a game if you lose your connection
The game costs a decent $2.99 to buy and if you're interested, head on over to the Android Market link below to grab it:
Hero Mages ($2.99) - Android Market