Remember Medieval - that hit iOS game that we mentioned in September this year? We mentioned that it would be released in October but I guess there were some issues that led to the developers pushing the release date till today, almost 2 months from its original expected release date of 1st October. But anyway, its now released and for those who have forgotten, Medieval is a tower defense game with stunning graphics, outstanding audio, and addictive gameplay combine to make a gaming experience of epic proportions supporting both Tablets and Phones.
The game features:
- 4 Game Modes: Easy, Medium, Hard, and FAST FIRE for a finger-tapping frenzy!
- 3 Different Shooting Modes: Auto Fire, Show Arc, Drag Fire.
- 6 Different troop types including war machines like Catapults and fast moving cavalry Raiders.
- Tailor your forces to suit your personal style of warfare
- 8 Unique weapons such as flaming arrows and powerful multi-shots - each with multiple upgrades available for maximum devastation.
You can check out the gameplay video below and then grab the game for a cheap $1.90 after the video:
Medieval ($1.90) - Android Market