Invictus Games has finally released Greed Corp HD - the hit turn-based strategy game which was available on Xbox, PC and PS3 to Android. Greed Corp is a fresh and fun strategy game situated in a rich Steam-Punk world, offering a long-lasting single player campaign and a variety of multiplayer options for up to four players.
Find the delicate balance between harvesting the land for resources to fund your war machines and preserving it to stay alive. Choose one of four different factions: the industrious Cartel, the militaristic Empire, the Freemen preservationists, and the Pirate traders. Destroy your enemies, or destroy the very land they stand on, before they do it to you.
The game features:
- An innovative land collapsing mechanic, creating intense strategic battles.
- Earn Trophies and titles, and climb the online leader-boards playing as one of four factions in bite-sized matches of around 20 minutes.
- Campaign mode with 4 chapters spread over 24 unique maps including an extensive tutorial.
- 2, 3, and 4-player battles spread across 36 maps.
- Customize multi-player matches with any combination of local, online, and computer players (with three difficulty levels).
Check out the game trailer below and then grab the game - it is absolutely FREE! Take note that the game is for tablets only.