Here's another new Tower Defense Game for you - Space Station: Frontier is a space-themed tower defense game from the developers of Sentinel 3: Homeworld. The story so far : A deep space mining operation should be a peaceful job. No such luck with a violent alien race contesting the territory! Mine the asteroids, harvest energy and build up your defences to survive the alien onslaught!
- Construct weaponry & mining tools using an intuitive tower-defence style interface!
- Design & power vast networks of structures, then defend against alien assault!
- Earn upgrades & unlocks for your Space Station to increase its power and abilities!
- Enjoy the story-based campaign mode or one of the freeform endless modes!
- OpenFeint provides online leaderboards & lots achievements to earn!
- Includes tablet layout/HD support for capable devices.
The game costs a decent $2.39 to buy and you can check out the gameplay trailer below: