Remember that robot game called Roboto that was released back in July by Fenix Fire Entertainment? The developers have just released a lite version of the game for FREE so you can try it out. For those who have forgotten, here's the game features:
- FULL CHARACTER CONTROL
- This is not an endless runner game. In Roboto you take FULL control of the character to navigate crazy platform jumps and shoot off of skatepark ramps. Silky smooth thumbstick and button controls. 2 ways to play - choose either Joystick or L/R buttons. Features full Xperia Play support.
- CLASSIC SIDESCROLLING ACTION
- Take a walk down memory lane to your favorite platformers of the 80's and 90's (if you're old enough) ^=^
- Stomp on enemies, collect coins, find hidden power ups, shoot everything – even battle giant endbosses!
- HD GRAPHICS
- Top notch, high res textures throughout the game. No pixelated blurryness here!
- AWESOME CHARACTER UPGRADES
- Earn new weapons and armor upgrades to aid in your epic quest to ask out the robo girl of your dreams.
- Tons of achievements to unlock and level leaderboards for ultimate bragging rights via OpenFeint.
Go ahead and grab the lite version for FREE at the Android Market link below:
Roboto Lite (FREE) - Android Market