Just hot off the release of Modern Combat 3 comes another new game from Gameloft and this one is more...cutesy I suppose - its called Fantasy Town - a simulation and role playing based game for Android.
Somewhere between your dreams and reality lies a place where creatures of your imagination are given life to create your own personal fantasy world!
Guide your villagers in unearthing treasure, farming exotic plants and building a thriving village of your own design.
- AMAZING CHARACTERS
- Mythic beings are always cropping up here, from stout dwarves that can dig up treasure to mystic fairies that care for your fruit and vegetables, plus many more exotic and magical creatures. Talk to your villagers, accept their quests to earn special rewards and make your population happy.
- DISCOVER THE MAGIC
- Collect or buy Magic Potions to unlock amazing powers that can radically affect your village. But be careful: each potion can only be used once!
- FIGHT MONSTERS IN A MINI-GAME
- Take a break from managing things to play an exciting mini-game. Explore wild lands and defeat dark beasts!
- MAKE YOUR OWN RULES
- Build and decorate your village any way you want and unlock new items to add all the time! You can even take a break from managing things and run up to the Green Balloon to play an exciting mini-game any time you want.
- THE POWER OF FRIENDSHIP
- Fantasy Town is even more fun when shared with friends! Be social and invite them over to see your awesome village and check out theirs too. You can even exchange gifts to help each other make an even more amazing town.
The game is FREE but expect it to have in-app purchases AKA freemium title rather than completely FREE - if you're interested, grab it below:
Fantasy Town (FREE) - Android Market