Yes you've heard that right - the much anticipated sequel to Modern Combat 2 - Modern Combat 3 : Fallen Nation is finally here for Android! The best, most realistic smartphone FPS series returns with even higher intensity and an apocalyptic battle for the freedom of the United States, for one or more players.
- BE THE HERO OF AN EXPLOSIVE SOLO CAMPAIGN
- Fight through a 13-mission campaign from Los Angeles to Pakistan.
- Witness multiple memorable moments thanks to AAA scenario-scripting.
- Experience different types of gameplay: escort, destroy, helicopter, 4x4 chase, etc.
- LIVE THE MOST IMMERSIVE REAL WAR EXPERIENCE
- The deepest and most intuitive FPS gameplay on smartphones improved once again, now with a sprint and slide feature.
- Gaze upon next-gen GFX that allow for an unprecedented rendering of environments.
- Improved SFX and voice acting will immerse you in an apocalyptic scenario.
- ENJOY WHAT IS SIMPLY THE BEST MULTIPLAYER ON SMARTPHONES
- Enter battles for up to 12 players in 6 exclusive maps and 7 different modes.
- Use your customized weapons to move up an addictive leaderboard with more than just ranks.
The game costs $6.99 to buy and is a heavy 1.4 GB to download (of extra data) and some users have reported that there are in-app purchases for the game despite the pricey price tag. In any case, if you're a big fan of the series - grab it now:
Modern Combat 3 Fallen Nation ($6.99) - Android Market