'Grinsia' is a fantasy RPG, with a quest involving twin Goddesses, and six pieces of treasure. The main characters are a family of treasure hunters, and they are joined by a wide range of other characters. The game features:
- A wide range of allies, and many ways to enjoy the adventure
- In 'Grinsia', you can choose your allies from a wide range of characters.
- When the number of characters passes a certain point, you can choose which of your allies to take with you by going to a tavern in one of the towns or villages.
- Each character reacts differently to each event, so by changing the members of your party, you can play the game again and again, enjoying the different reactions of the members.
- In the main story, there are characters who won't become allies, too.
- Journey across the world, in search of allies!
- Night and Day
- As time passes, the game changes between day and night. The appearance of towns and open land, and the way the game progresses, differ between day and night.
- Supports high-quality graphics
- The beautiful graphics support high-resolution screens.
- You can select the graphics quality from the Options menu. By choosing a lower graphics quality, it is possible to make the game faster.
- Selectable controls
- You can choose from two types of game control, to make the game as comfortable to play as possible. The options are touch control, and a virtual cursor pad control.
- 'Treasure accessory' system
- The treasure you gain has special powers, and can be used during battle. When you use a piece of treasure as an accessory, you become able to use 'EX Skills'.
- Supports OpenFeint
- The game supports OpenFeint, with a large number of achievements to aim for!
Grinsia costs a pretty steep $10.26 to buy but if you're a big fan of RPG games, check out the trailer and then the download link below:
Grinsia ($10.26) - Android Market