The official Speedway GP 2011 game delivers all the action, excitement and death-defying thrills of speedway motorcycle racing! Experience the breakneck adrenaline rush of hitting the dirt track at 80-MPH - with no brakes! - in the Android Market’s premier motorbike racing title.
Speedway takes place on oval dirt tracks, with riders reaching up to 80-miles per hour on the straights, and then power-sliding into the corners at full speed; and all with no brakes. The single-gear motorbikes are fuelled by methanol, providing a significantly more explosive compression ratio than standard fuels, and resulting in dangerously high speeds with very little in the way of safety measures.
Speedway GP 2011 brings all this adrenaline-fuelled excitement to your Android device with beautifully detailed 3D visuals and exhilarating realism. Race around 11 different real-life stadiums as you step into the intrepid boots of 15 actual speedway superstars in the most daring, dangerous and dynamic motorcycle racing game on the Android Market.
Speedway GP 2011: No brakes, no gear, no fear!
- Official mobile game of the Speedway Grand Prix Series
- Breakneck motorcycle racing action, unrivalled on the Android Market.
- 11 realistic real-world stadiums to race around as you compete for the Speedway Grand Prix Title.
- 15 real-life speedway riders to play and compete against.
- Includes full season results and statistics.
- Detailed, lifelike high-speed 3D visuals.
The game costs a cheap $1.02 to buy, so grab it now from the Android Market:
Speedway GP 2011 ($1.02) - Android Market