You've probably heard of this game before - yes it was an Amazon exclusive especially since the lead developer of 11 bit studios took just 2 weeks to directly port the game over to the Kindle Fire and successfully got pretty much everything working.
Not only was the game an Amazon exclusive, it only worked on tablets but this version should work on Android phones too according to the Android Market compatibility check on my Nexus One.
Award winning game Anomaly Warzone Earth HD turns tower defense on its head. This time you take control of the attacking force, pitting your heavily armored squad against the destructive towers of an alien horde. Carefully lead your squad through the invaders' defenses, shattering their towers and turrets with special weapons and power-ups in this groundbreaking new experience in tower offense.
- Experience a new type of tower defense game where you're the attacking side
- Think tactically and choose the right squad, route, special weapons, and plan to guarantee success in Tower Offense strategy
- Gather resources strategically to buy and upgrade new and more powerful units
- Play for hours on end in engaging modes of play: Story Campaign and Squad Assault modes
- Immerse yourself in the cutting-edge graphics and atmospheric soundtrack
This is the tower offense game that you've been looking for! The game costs a pretty decent $4 to buy. Check out the launch trailer below then head on over to the link thereafter to grab it!
Anomaly Warzone Earth HD ($4) - Android Market