A good developer will listen to the comments & suggestions given by the public to improve a game and Rockstar Games is definitely one of those good developers that have listened and are constantly updating the game to improve the gamers' experience and also to support new devices.
They've just updated their flagship Grand Theft Auto III : 10 Year Anniversary game with support for the latest ASUS EEE Pad Transformer Prime, gamestop wireless game controller and also other minor improvements. Check out the full changelog below:
- Added support for Medion Lifetab and the Asus Transformer Prime
- Integrated with Immersion Haptic Vibration Feedback
- Tailor your visual experience with new video display settings
- Improved controls for supported gamepads
- Improved controls for Xperia Play
- Game can now be installed to an SD card
- Gamestop Wireless Game Controller fully supported.
- Additional technical fixes
You can grab the latest update to the game below:
Grand Theft Auto III ($5) - Android Market