Remember mVideoPlayer? One of the best video players around has just released a HD version which is essentially a tablet version of the mVideoPlayer interface. It is only tested on a tablet with a 1280x800 screen so it might look bad if you got a high resolution 1920x1200 tablet.
Do take note that this beta version expires 2012-04-15. The phone version will be updated for ICS with similar futures eventually too.
- Automatic video identification for movies/TV series.
- Beautiful UI
- Subtitle Support: srt, ssa, ass, sub/idx, mpl, smi, txt, sami.
- Internal MKV subtitle (srt, ssa, ass).
- Built in subtitle search using OpenSubtitles.org, Engsub.net or Undertexter.se. Download and pair a subtitle for a video in less than 10 seconds.
- A lot of options for you to tweak to make the app fit your needs.
- Bookmarks, playlists - coming soon.
Go ahead and give it a try - its FREE (remember that it'll expire on the 15th Of April):
mVideoPlayer HD (FREE) - Google Play Store