AppDrawer is a highly customizable app drawer replacement. You can use it as an alternative to your launcher's default app drawer, or to add functionality to launchers that don't currently support the app drawer (like MIUI for example).
You can use with pretty much any launcher, including: your phone's default launcher, Go Launcher, ADW Launcher, LauncherPro, Apex Launcher, Nova Launcher, Launcher 7, MIUI Launcher, and more!
The best part of AppDrawer is that you can make some pretty awesome app drawer designs and layouts, using all the different options to your disposal. Some of the options include...
- Choose between 3 style modes: List, Grid, or Horizontal Paged
- Set number of rows and columns as well as row spacing
- Set background color, image, or use your current wallpaper
- Set the font type, font color, font size, and icon size
- Sort list by name (A-Z), install date, or launch frequency
- Remember list position: Remembers last position in drawer
- Edit application names and change default application icons
- Hide less frequently used applications from the app list
- Bulk edit (multi-select) more than one application at a time
- Fullscreen mode option: Hides the status/notification bar
- Option to force Portrait or Landscape screen orientation
- Shows up in recent apps/multitasking menu for quick access
- Quick shortcut to Android's Manage Applications settings menu
- Option to backup and restore preferences or reset to default
Go ahead and give it a try - its FREE!
App Drawer (FREE) - Google Play Store