NotifierPro greatly improves the way your device displays notifications. With NotifierPro you can greatly improve the way your device displays notifications.
The service :
- To work properly, NotifierPro requires that you activate the accessibility service "NotifierPro" (accessibility services are currently the only way to process user notifications on the Android OS).
- You then have to use the "Monitoring" section to choose which apps should raise notifications, and how.
- Status bar notifications must be enabled in the monitored apps for the banners to appear properly.
How to use it :
- Click the notification to launch it
- Swipe to the right to dismiss it
- Swipe to the left to dismiss notifications coming from the same app/contact
Note that dismissing the notification won’t remove it from the status bar (the Android OS doesn’t currently allow to manually remove 3rd party apps notifications from the status bar).
If you use a custom lockscreen app such as MagicLocker or WidgetLocker, or if you use the stock Android 4 ICS lockscreen, banners will show above your lockscreen.
Go ahead and give the FREE version a try:
NotifierPro FREE - Google Play Store