InstaWifi enables you to connect and share wifi networks with your friends and family instantly through the use of NFC and QR codes. There is no faster way to connect to wifi then InstaWifi!
Have you ever been in a situation where your friends/family comes over and ask for your WiFi name and password? Do you have a long password that you keep on a piece of paper for people to type? There is no need for that anymore.
- PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING before installing:
- If you rooted your phone, InstaWifi will ask for root on startup so that it'll automatically grab your WiFi password and security type so that you don't have to manually type it in. Root access is not required.
- DO NOT share the QR code to people you do not trust. The QR code has your wifi network password embedded in the image, and should only be used to share with family or friends.
- PERMISSIONS EXPLAINED:
- Storage - External SD card access is used to save QR images onto the SD card so that GMail and other applications can retrieve the image and attach it to their app.
- Network Communication - NFC permission is used to read/write from a NFC tag, as well as for Android Beam. Also to view WiFi networks to populate the list of WiFi networks you've connected to.
- System Tools - To enable and disable WiFi.
InstaWifi (FREE) - Google Play Store