HORN is a 3rd person action adventure game - a completely unique experience where anyone can fully explore and enjoy a beautiful and engaging console-style world, all controllable by touch gestures.
You play as a young blacksmith's apprentice named Horn who wakes up to find your village and lands over run by large fantastic, and sometimes humorous, monsters. It is revealed these creatures are actually the people and animals from your village transformed by a curse, and you alone have the power to free them.
On your incredible adventure you carry the loud-mouthed head of one such fantastic creature with you - a somewhat uncooperative and ill-tempered but grudgingly helpful sidekick. Along with this new companion you must use your sword, crossbow, trusty musical horn, and wits to explore the lands, defeat the enemies, and solve puzzles in your quest to undo the curse that engulfs your homeland.
- Accessible controls that anyone can use- walking, jumping, crawling, even grapple hook, are all performed with intuitive gestures
- Freely navigable console-quality detailed world- go wherever you want; not confined to limited path or rail
- A rich and unique fantasy world
- Touch-friendly melee combat and crossbow style weapons
- 3 unique and beautiful lands to discover
- Endlessly escalating challenge modes
- Hidden side content to discover
- Score written by award winning Austin Wintory and performed with full live orchestra
Horn ($6.99) - Google Play Store